free education
Payment and delivery
home / FAQ / Documents and regulations

Documents and regulations

Availability of certificates / test protocols for building mixes used for printing houses

The printer prints with standard compositions based on 500 series cement, which can be purchased in any city. Accordingly, certificates should be asked from sellers (suppliers). You can use mixtures with mineral additives and fiber (they are also mass-produced, all the necessary documents are available).
Accordingly, the strength characteristics of the sand concrete will be equal to those stated in the certificate.

Is your equipment certified?

The "AMT" construction printers have TR TC certificates (Russia and Customs Union countries) and CE certificates (European Union).